Xcel W’s 4/3 Comp Graphite/Pistachio
A hugely popular suit due to its versatility, excellent stretch, and affordable price. The Xcel Women’s Comp 4/3 is a lightweight yet robust wetsuit, characterised by its uncluttered and user-friendly design. There are no gimmicks or frills that ratchet up the price without delivering on performance – all of this suit’s features are functional, streamlined, and geared towards a more comfortable and enjoyable time in the water.
Thanks to the new Nanoprene Lite, the Comp is as stretchy as a wetsuit of this thickness can possibly be. Plush Thermo Lite lining retains body heat efficiently and dries quickly without hindering movement; the specially engineered fit results in a more natural, less constricted feel; the glued and blindstitched construction makes for soft and secure seals. Internal taping reinforces those parts of the seams under the most stress, while the Glideskin collar’s smooth nylon finish feels great around the neck and prevents nasty flush-through.
At 4mm thick through the body with 3mm neoprene in the arms and lower legs, it can be worn most of the year round in the UK. It makes a great stepping-stone suit between a 5/4 and a 3/2, but could also serve as your main go-to wetsuit.
- PLUSH THERMO LITE BODY = COMFORT AND WARMTH
- WATER TIGHT ZIPPER = KEEPS WATER OUT
- QUICK DRY FIBERS = STAY DRYER AND LIGHTER
- LIMESTONE VEOPRENE = LIGHTER, SOFTER
- ENGINEERED DESIGN = FITS LIKE SECOND SKIN
- GLIDE SKIN COLLAR = PREVENTS FLUSHING
- ONE PIECE BACK PANEL = GREAT COMFORT
- 100% PERFORMANCE STRETCH = COMFORT
- DOPE DYE YARN = SOFT ECO-FRIENDLY ANTI FADE